Post 2: The best concert ever

Hi people, today I will talk  about the best concert I have ever been to in all my life, I have been to 2 hahaha, well this concert was that of Imagine Dragons, one of the first bands that made me know and love music.

The concert was on March 7 of this year, but it was mainly going to be on October 21, 2022 but they canceled to health problems of the vocalist.

This was the first concert I went to and I also went with a special person for me, my girlfriend hehe, the best thing is that when we bought the tickets we still didn't know each other, it was destiny wow.

We arrived at the Bicentenario stadium at 12pm and at 5pm the doors opened, we had a ticket general field so we had to run to get a good position and that was it, we were in front of the catwalk where later Dan Reynolds (vocalist) walked by, we were one meter from it, the concert lasted 2 hours and when the concert ended we went home tired but  very happy.

These are pictures of scenery, me with my girlfriend and a video of the song On Top Of The Word

   
                                                           

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 4: Time Travel to the Future or Past

Post 3: My Dream Job