Post 3: My Dream Job

Hi people, welcome to my third post, now I wanted to tell you what my dream job was when I was a kid and I think that the movie Ratatouille influenced that, that's right, my dream was to be a chef in my own restaurant and travel the world opening restaurants in different countries and learning different foods from different cultures, currently I like to cook and learn new foods, but I am no longer interested as a job, but as a hobby.



When I was growing up I was interested in the idea of studying a career related to health, to help people in some way.


My to study dentistry was made in 8th grade and it was mainly because I like the idea of having my own office, being independent, also because dentists are close to their patients, I also like to make crafts and I am interested in the idea of returning the smile to people, the truth is that I hadn’t other study options because I was very convinced that I was going to study dentistry, always say that those who study dentistry is because it wasn’t enough for medicine, but personally I was never interested in medicine.


(Here I broke the instrument hahaha)   

My experience at the university has been stressful and beautiful at the same time, I have met people that I will never forget and that I want to stay in my life forever, to support us through difficult times throughout our career and life.

 (I'm literally support me hahaha)

Bye, see you next week

Comentarios

  1. Hi! my experience at the university also has been stressful but beautiful. That's life:D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Gabriel. Being a chef like Hobbie is pretty nice.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert ever

POST 4: Time Travel to the Future or Past